EBGC can assist your organization identify the means for defining, outsourcing, developing, deploying and managing a successful product portfolio within the scope of your business objectives and market orientation.
- Product concept development (tap into feedback channels, understand what the consumers need)
- Supplier selection process
- Commercial negotiation
- Project management (create roadmap, prioritize features to build, share roadmap and validate ideas)
- Integration management and launch planning
- Customer communication before launch/migration
- Best practice on customer migration procedure
- End product evaluation compared to benchmarks and competition
- Product management (insource- outsource)
The product management process happens upstream of product development.